Subscribe for updates



Saturday, June 9, 2012

Watch, Vanessa Carlton – Hear The Bells – Official Video

Here's the new Music video of Vanessa Carlton performing Hear The Bells. The video was directed by Jake Davis (My Chemical Romance, Drake & Trey Songz) and features rare never seen before footage of Carlton’s ballet history.

“This visual clip for “Hear The Bells” is my favorite video I’ve ever done thus far. Re-teaming with Jake Davis and his team was fluid and an inspired experience. It was filmed in my house in New York City - the place where I wrote the song. Doing a video for this song was Jake's idea and I’m really happy he pushed me to do it. It is a reveal of my history woven in with the story of a reclusive woman based on Little Edie of Grey Gardens- an eccentric and wonderful lady who rarely left her house. I believe we are our own fortune tellers,” explains Vanessa Carlton.

Watch Here:

From YouTube:
vanessa carlton hear the bells mv.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top 10 | new lyrics