Subscribe for updates



Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rihanna wearing Calvin Rihanna on Harper's Bazaar For August 2012 (Photos)

Rihanna Covers Harper's Bazaar US August 2012 by Camilla Akrans. She has to be in the running for the most Magazine covers by a singer before the age of 25.

Check out the excerpts and full spread below:

On her collabo with Chris Brown: The fans could have said, ‘We don’t want anything to do with it’. I understood that people had every right to be concerned about it. But I didn’t see it that way because I’m in a different place.

Rihanna on whether she can open up in relationships again
When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again.

On being rebellious
[I'm] rebellious through my music, through my fashion, tattoos, and my hair. I have been conservative in my love life… it’s pretty much nonexistent. If I come across someone who I find really cool, I’ll hang out. But the minute I find that we’re getting too close I just—I don’t let people in.

On losing weight and her booty
I don’t know if there’s something going on with my body right now, but I’m eating everything in life! I miss my ass. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it’s not living up to its full potential right now.”

Rihanna Mosaic Harper s Bazaar US August 2012

Rihanna Harper Bazaar US August 2012 wearing Calvin KleinRihanna Harper Bazaar US August 2012 New Season Fashion Preview
Rihanna for Harper's Bazaar August 2012

Rihanna Harper Bazaar US August 2012 480x640rihanna harpers bazaar august
Rihanna for Harper's Bazaar August 2012

Rihanna Mosaic Harper s Bazaar US August 2012

Rihanna Harpers Bazaar Magazine CoverRihanna Harper Bazaar US August 2012 Picture
Rihanna for Harper's Bazaar August 2012

Photo Courtesy by: Camilla Akrans

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top 10 | new lyrics