Subscribe for updates



Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Olympic's Hottest Girls p.78 Maxim (Photos)

Here's the US Maxim Magazine Covers featuring the Total Recall Movie starring Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale and Colin Farrell for it’s July-August 2012 issue.

Dishes on their upcoming film, Total Recall, Kate talked about her secret skill, Jessica on fighting a woman and Colin dished on his favorite body part.

Total Recall Movie Maxim Magazine Cover

Here's what they had to share:

Jessica on fighting another woman: "Kate and I laughed about [fighting each other]. We never get to fight women in our movies, so we never had hair to deal with. I'd fake punch her, her hair would go flying and get caught in my button, and I'd be stuck to her head."

Kate on her secret skill: "Apparently, I'm really good at firing a gun without blinking, which is unusual. That's why so many action characters have to wear sunglasses during shootout scenes. That's my party trick."

Colin on his favorite body part: "The big toe on my left foot, because it survived an awful traumatic event nine years ago. I can't remember [what happened], because I was blacked out, but it ended up with a lot of blood."

Kate on not wearing panties: "Yeah, I don't wear knickers. I mean, unless I'm wearing a very short skirt -- or maybe if I'm going on a mountain expedition with extra layers. But no, I don't like them."

Jessica Biel Colin Farrell Kate Beckinsale Maxim Magazine

Jessica Biel Maxim Magazine CoverMaxim Magazine Kate Beckinsale
Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale Picture – Click to Enlarge

Maxim Magazine Jessica Biel Colin FarrellKate Beckinsale Maxim Magazine
Jessica Biel, Colin Farrell and Kate Beckinsale Picture – Click to Enlarge

Maxim Magazine Kate Beckinsale Total RecallMaxim Magazine The Olympics Hottest Girls
The Olympic's Hottest Girls – Click to Enlarge

Watch ‘SKYFALL’ Olympic TV Spot Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top 10 | new lyrics