Subscribe for updates



Friday, May 4, 2012

Shailene Woodley Covers for ASOS Magazine (Issue Highlights & Photos)

Shailene Woodley rolls down the sidewalk on roller skates for the June 2012 cover of ASOS magazine.

The 20-year-old actress — wearing an ASOS denim shirt and mixed frame cat eye sunglasses — had fun with the magazine, climbing trees and soaking up the sun.

About not paying attention to fame and fortune: "I do not pay attention to these things. I never have. Not snoop nothing about the industry, nothing about the" business "and I have the intention to be the case. There more options coming for me (from The descendants), but does not really affect me, because I will never make a movie that excites me. I'd rather be in a two-minute scene in a spectacular movie of Meryl Streep, the leader an action-hero film. "

On those who admired the big screen: "Movies are where my heart is. I love the dark roles, roles that scary. Not in a horror movie, but as' Black Swan 'or' The girl Tattooed Dragon. " Movies that take the audience on an emotional journey. And I love to Patti Smith in a movie someday - I'm re-reading his autobiography, I'm obsessed with it. "

On the criticism of his Valentino Couture dress at the Oscars: "Many people did not like. They were like, she is 20, is covering up, why do that? But for me it was classy and elegant, and that's what I think when I think of the Oscars. He was simple and elegant and represents who I am. Most of my clothes come from friends - this jacket is from two years ago and these jeans are a friend of my boyfriend. "

About making fire with bow: "I am very happy to be a super keeper. I want to be able to shoot a small point pen on the wall, 20 meters away. It Like Katniss (of The Hunger Games)."

See photos here:

shailene diann woodley

shailene woodley june 2012shailene woodley purple dress

shailene woodley sun glassesshailene woodley covers asos june 2012

shailene woodley with out sandalsshailene woodley asos magazine
Credit: Jason Nocito; Photos: ASOS Magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top 10 | new lyrics