Subscribe for updates



Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson (Public Apology and Photo)

Kristen Stewart has issued a public apology to Robert Pattinson for cheating. Kristen was caught having a fling with the married director of Snow White and the Huntsman Rupert Sanders.

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson Public Apology and Photo

Sources told People, "She wasn't having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn't have happened."

Sanders, 41, is currently married to British Vogue model Liberty Ross, and the couple has two children.

Via PEOPLE

Kristen Stewart (A Blancanieves Le Sienta Bien El Rojo) GQ Magazine

Kristen Stewart Style For Less Elle Magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top 10 | new lyrics