Subscribe for updates



Sunday, April 29, 2012

Selena Gomez's 2012 New Fragrance

Selena Gomez debuted a new ad for his new fragrance. Submerged in a water tank at Smashbox Studios in West Hollywood for her fragrance campaign shoot, aptly named, ‘Selena Gomez.’ Dresed in a soaking wet strapless dress with wet hair and dramatic makeup, Selena looked sexier than ever!

Excerpts from his interview promotional MyStyle:

About the fragrance: "The describe as tasty. It's romantic. There is pervasive. It's simple! Legitimately My mom likes it. She is so honest with me, she tells me she does not like my clothes or clothing I wear, but she uses it every day. So, I wanted to make sure everyone fall, why there is a picture of me in the box. I wanted the box is on the fragrance. the bottle was actually the hardest part because I wanted it to be high. I like the fact that stands out, because I always go to those who are higher in the morning. the bottle design is almost like a dress, so I represented on the red carpet. the upper lips are fun! This makes it younger, and you can play with it. I get bored and play with things, so I think it is perfect .. [Taylor Swift] smelled my perfume and loved , which was amazing, because it is good to have approval. A [Justin Bieber] loves. all I do is inspired by something, whether it's him, my family or my fans. There's a bit of me in all I do.

Style philosophy: "Classic. I'm always for comfort. I love doing things that are comfortable and affordable for everyone to use, but not worth dressing for other people, because that's exhausting. Just a dress for himself."

Summer Style:
"I like a lot of shorts. I do not like things tight in the summer. It's too hot, so I like things fluid."

Available in May, the fragrance will be sold at Macy’s stores and Macys.com.

selena gomez the debut fragrance

selena gomez new fragrance selena gomez perfume bottle

selena gomezs sexy new fragrance ad campaign selena gomez eau de parfum

selena gomezs sexy new fragrance ad campaign selena gomez favorite fragrance

selena gomez new fragrance poster selena gomez new fragrance may 2012

Photos from Justjaredjr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top 10 | new lyrics